Friday, January 21, 2011

The More You Know...

In our Desktop Publishing class we were assigned to design a brochure...and I never thought it would take so long. Granted, I tried to do a good job on it, so it's fair that it would take a good amount of time to reach that goal.

When our instructor told us that it takes a lot of time to design, I was skeptical. The designs he showed us were so simple. Why would it take so much time to make something that looked so steamlined and clean?

I definitely believe him now. The look of the brochure I designed is not complicated, but it took me hours. I'm glad I'm learning so much and maybe I'll have more faith in my instructors.

I am definitely realizing the more you know...the less you know you know. Does that make sense?

Hopefully a copy of my brochure for you all to follow soon, but I'm just not sure how to upload it yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment